The Police
Message Type Icon

How we can help to tackle Anti-Social Behaviour

How we can tackle anti-social behaviour

While West Yorkshire is a safe county with low levels of serious crime, anti-social behaviour continues to disrupt the lives of far too many residents.


At West Yorkshire Police we take this very seriously indeed, which is why we have introduced more neighbourhood officers to work with residents and local organisations to find real solutions to anti-social behaviour and other local problems.


Anti-social behaviour can make an area frightening and unpleasant to live, work and relax in. This is not right, which is why the police, councils, West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service and other public and voluntary organisations use their powers to get to the root of the problem and take action to stop it.


More information on how we can tackle anti-social  is available via the following link:- How we can tackle anti-social behaviour | West Yorkshire Police

How to report anti-social behaviour

If you and your community are experiencing ASB issues, please don't assume someone else has told us, report it yourself using one of the options below, one of which you can use to give information anonymously via Crimestoppers. 


  • For non urgent issues and to pass on information, call West Yorkshire Police on 101

  • In an emergency (if a crime is in progress or you think the offenders are near by), call 999.

  • To give information anonymously, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

  • Alternatively you can fill in our Anti Social Behaviour form using the following link:- Report anti-social behaviour form | West Yorkshire Police

  • Or complete our Nuisance bikes form via the following link:- Report nuisance bikes / quad bikes / off roaders | West Yorkshire Police

  • Reply to this message

    Message Sent By
    Gillian Wood
    (Police, Neighbourhood Support Officer, Kirklees District - Huddersfield NPT)

    Neighbourhood Alert Cyber Essentials